The Atlanta Jewish Film Festival is made up of countless volunteers, a wide range of sponsors and donors, more than 40,000 festivalgoers, and a small, dedicated staff that spends all year making AJFF the best film festival experience possible. If you would like to be a part of the AJFF team, please look at our internship opportunities or job listings.
- Kenny Blank, Executive Director – kenny [at] ajff.org
- Brad Pilcher, Associate Director – brad [at] ajff.org
- Lori Zelony, Development Director – lori [at] ajff.org
- Sarah Davenport, Programming Director – sarahdavenport [at] ajff.org
- Mark Putnam Jr., Communications & Marketing Director – mark [at] ajff.org
- Amy Levin, Guest Programming Manager – amy [at] ajff.org
- Chris Holland, Technical Production Manager – chris [at] ajff.org
- Steve Laine, Finance Manager – steve [at] ajff.org
- Shellie Schmals, Senior Program & Industry Relations Manager – shellie [at] ajff.org
- Brooke Sonenreich, Marketing Manager – brooke [at] ajff.org
- Dawn Watkins, Donor Relations Manager – dawn [at] ajff.org
- Bennett Welch, Production Associate – bennett [at] ajff.org
If you'd like to contact any of our staff, please use our contact form to ensure your inquiry reaches the right person.