Finding the films you want to see, and securing your tickets to the 2018 AJFF, couldn't be easier at AJFF.org. Our new ticketing platform, built by Elevent, lets you add screening selections to your very own wish list, then move them right into your cart when tickets go on sale Wednesday, January 17.
Your Personal Account
With your custom login, you can take advantage of a host of new features in 2018. They’ll make it easier than ever to manage your festival tickets.
- Save your payment information so you can checkout faster. No need to re-type your information!
- See your purchase history and reprint tickets if you ever misplace yours.
Your Wish List (or Lists)
You won’t have to click around AJFF.org when tickets go on sale with the new wish list feature. Figure out what you want ahead of time.
- Pick any film on AJFF.org and start adding screenings to your wish list once the schedule is announced on the morning of Friday, January 5th.
- When films go on sale the morning of Wednesday, January 17th, just go to AJFF.org/wishlist and quickly move your selections into your cart and checkout quickly.
- You can even create multiple wish lists if you like.
Your Festival Shopping Cart
The checkout process is designed to be as quick and simple as possible, so you won’t have to worry about getting the films you want.
- Access the cart from anywhere on AJFF.org. Just click on the “Cart” button at the top of the page.
- Tickets come to your email address as PDFs. Print them at home or display them on your phone at the theater.
- Prefer printed tickets? Select “will call” to pick your tickets up on the day of show.
Made for Mobile
You can access your tickets, and pick-up a few more, while you’re on the go with our mobile-friendly process.
- Checkout is super-easy if you save your payment method in advance.
- Display tickets on your phone at the door, and save a tree!
Make sure you’re ready when tickets go on sale Wednesday, January 17. Register your login, save your payment information, and build your wish list. Sign-up at AJFF.org/register today.
Having any issues? Contact email@example.com.