The most exciting part of the annual Atlanta Jewish Film Festival is the movies. But what completes the festival experience are the firsthand insights from filmmakers, actors, writers, experts and other special guests.
These introductory speakers and post-film Q&A sessions provide context and enhance the movie magic, giving audiences a chance to learn more directly from those who know the films and subject matter best.
AJFF is pleased to announce the 2016 guest lineup. Highlights include...
- Leanna Adams, director (Jerry-atric: One Comic's 77-Year Climb to the Top of the Bottom)
- Rain Pryor, daughter of Richard Pryor (That Daughter's Crazy)
- Michael Solomonov, Israeli chef (In Search of Israeli Cuisine)
- Joan Nathan, Jewish food author (In Search of Israeli Cuisine)
- Avishay Benazra, actor (The Midnight Orchestra)
- David Bezmozgis, director (Natasha)
- Sasha Gordon, actress (Natasha)
- Cellin Gluck, director (Persona Non Grata)
- Gayle Kirschenbaum, director (Look At Us Now, Mother!)
- Jerry Farber, comedian (Shorts Program 3, Jerry-atric: One Comic's 77-Year Climb to the Top of the Bottom)
- Flory Jagoda, musician (Flory's Flame)
- Natalie Avital, director (The Three Hikers)
- Josh Fattal, former Iran hostage (The Three Hikers)
- Benjamin August, screenwriter (Remember)
- Rep. Scott Holcomb, GA House of Representatives (Censored Voices)
- Jack Adler, Holocaust survivor (Surviving Skokie)
- George Birnbaum, former Netanyahu adviser (Sabena Hijacking: My Version)
Guest speaker listings are continuously updated, so check back often. You can see which guests will be at which screenings on the film details pages here at AJFF.org.
Don't miss your chance to see these amazing talents and intriguing personalities. We can't wait to see you, and them, at the movies!