|RSVP for the Atlanta Jewish Preview Party on January 14 and Win A Special Festival Ticket Pack|
For the second year, the Atlanta Jewish Film Festival is joining forces with the Atlanta Jewish Music Festival to give you young professional (and unprofessional) audiences a preview of the cinematic and musical programming we have in store. New partners this year include America Jewish Committee's ACCESS Atlanta, the Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta - MJCCA, and Grapevine Atlanta.
So why should you bother joining us on a Thursday night in January at Aisle 5 in Little Five Points*?
1. It's Free Time with Friends
You could get a sneak peek of the 2016 AJFF here at AJFF.org. The same goes for AJMF7 at their website. But why do that, when you can see the line-ups with booze, music and friends! And with no cover charge, everyone 18-and-older will enjoy the festivities without even having to pay for the pleasure.
2. You Can Save Money.
Only for those in attendance, buy tickets to AJFF and AJMF with our special BOGO deals. That's buy one, get one, so you can take a friend (or a date) for just the price of your own ticket. It'll never cost you less to share the excitement of these two flagship Atlanta festivals.
3. You Can Win Things.
We've also got a special ticket package, and we're giving it to one of the people who RSVPs for the Preview Party. To get your chance, go to AJFF.us/
- Two (2) Tickets to AJFF Opening Night: Screening of Remember on Tuesday, January 26, at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre.
- Two (2) Ticket to AJFF ACCESS Night: Party and screening of Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong on Thursday, January 28, at SCADshow.
- Two (2) Tickets to AJFF Closing Night: Tasting and screening of In Search of Israeli Cuisine on Tuesday, February 16, at Woodruff Arts Center's Symphony Hall.
- Two (2) Tickets to AJMF Opening Night: Concert on Thursday, March 10.
- Two (2) Tickets to AJMF Purim Party: Party and concert on Saturday, March 26.
*Doors open at 6:30 PM and music starts at 7:00 PM.